Push Button LED/Universal Dimmer With Integrated Switch 300VA
*PLEASE NOTE" WE CAN ONLY GUARANTEE COMPETIBILITY on our own Brand LED Downlights. Use these dimmers on other brands at your own risk. We cannot guarantee it to be flicker free if you did not purchase our own Brand LED Downlights.
*SINGLE WAY DIMMING ONLY, 2 WAY IS UN-SUPPORTED
Suitable For Dimmable LED Lights (MAX 150W LED LOAD, MINIMUM 10W LOAD)
- Incandescent/Halogen Lamps (MAX 300W, MINIMUM 10W LOAD)
- Low Voltage Halogen Lighting With Electronic Transformers (NOT IRON CORE, MAX 300W, MINIMUM 10W LOAD
- This Push Button Dimmer is an Integrally Switched, Push Button (ON/OFF & DIM) modular Dimmer Mechanism Rated at 300VA.
- Upto 6 Dimmer Mechs can be installed in a plate
- The LED Dimmer incorporates over-current and thermal fuse cutoff (non-recoverable) protection devices and is capable of withstanding persistent short circuit conditions
- Integrally switched dimmer mech
- Upto 300VA Power Rating
- 2 Wire Phase Control Wall Plate Dimmer
- Soft-Start for Lamp & Driver Life
- Inbuilt Over-Current & Over-Temperature Protection
- Full Short Circuit Protection
- Complies with Australian & International EMC Standards
- Safety Compliance: AS/NZS 3100, AS/NZS 3133, IEC 60669-2-1
- EMC Compliance: AS/NZS CISPR15, IEC60669-2-1 (26.1, 26.2), IEC 61000-3-2 (Except when used in conjunction with Electronic Loads)
- Suitable for INDOOR Use Only
- No User Serviceable Parts Indide
- PRODUCT MUST BE INSTALLED BY A LICENSED Electrician, Otherwise Warranty is VOID
- THIS DIMMER DOES NOT WORK ON 2 WAY DIMMING (Instruction Manual Printed incorrectly)
COMPATIBLE GRID PLATES
- Fits on HPM EXCEL, Standard Plates & Switches
- Fits on Sparkelec Slim & Classic Range Plates & Switches
- Fits on Clipsal SC2000, 2000, C2000 Series Plates
Guaranteed To Work With our Sparkelec (THIS DIMMER DOES NOT WORK ON 2 WAY DIMMING)
This Dimmer May work on other brand LED Downlights, but use at your own risk.
Incase flickering occurs, unfortunately this is outside of our control. This may be caused by various reasons
such as If you are near a Electrical Sub Station, Have a Smart Meter, or you have dirty/unstable power.