CLIPSAL MX9R3120 | 20A MAX9 RCBO 1PN C | 30MA TYPE A SLIM
QTY = 1
The famous Clipsal RCD (also known as ‘Safety Switch’) is an absolute must for every home. In fact, it is a legal requirement for all new homes in Australia to have RCD protection for all final sub-circuits. Why? Because in the case of faulty appliances or wiring, this little device in your switchboard will help to disconnect power and help to save your loved ones from a potentially fatal electric shock.
Electrical cables can get extremely hot due to overload and short circuits and potentially damage your home due to electrical fires.
To help protect cables from damage, you need to have MCB installed at the switchboard.
Instead of having a separate MCB and RCD for each circuit, make the smart choice with Clipsal SLIM RCBO. This is a combo device that will provide RCD & MCB functions in 1 device and save valuable space in your switchboard.
The Clipsal MX9R3120 product is a residual current breaker with overcurrent protection (RCBO).
The MX9R3120 is a 1P+N circuit breaker with 1 protected pole, 20A In rated current at 30øC and C tripping curve.
Features and benefits:
- Top and bottom line and load compatible for ease of installation.
- Short circuit breaking capacity of 6kA.
- Rated at 240V, 30mA, type A, C-Curve.
- One module width – ideal for retrofit installations where space is limited.
- The two-pole safety feature allows the switching of both Active and Neutral contacts.
- Trip free locking device (lockable ‘ON’ or ‘OFF’ position).
- Compatible with Clipsal’s 4LD Lock Dog.
- AS/NZS 61009 compliance.
- Ideal for retrofit installations where pole space is a problem.
- Small width allows a greater number of RCBOs to be installed in one enclosure.
- The operating frequency is 50Hz or 60Hz.
- The earth leakage protection class is type A with a sensitivity of 30mA.
- The earth-leakage protection time delay is instantaneous.
- The Icn rated short circuit breaking capacity is up to 6000A at 240VAC.
- It has an electrical endurance going up to 10000 cycles and mechanical endurance going up to 20000 cycles.
- This product protects against short circuits, cable overload, electrical shock by indirect contact and fire hazards.
- It brings safe, reliable solutions for commercial and industrial applications with high breaking capacity.
- It has an RCM quality label.
- The Ue rated operational voltage is 240VAC.
- The Ui rated insulation voltage is 440VAC. It has a Uimp rated impulse withstand voltage of 4kV.
- It can be mounted on a DIN rail for modular installation.
- The width in 9mm pitches is 2.
- The dimensions are (W) 18mm x (H) 93mm x (D) 73mm.
- The product colour is white (RAL9003).
- The product weight is 136g.
- According to IEC 60529 standard, the degree of protection is IP20.
- The pollution degree is 2.
- The operating temperature is from -25øC to +70øC.
- The storage temperature is from -40øC to +85øC.
- This product complies with IEC 61009-2-2 and EN/IEC 61009-1 standards.