- 1. Collection of Personal Information
- 2. Use of Personal Information
We may need to collect your personal information to provide you with information, a product you requested, our newsletter, or email updates. For example, we ask for your name, address and contact information so we can send you your order and contact you if needed about your order. We ask for credit card information so we can fulfill your order, and so we can provide this information to the company or companies who process your credit card payment.
- 3. Privacy Settings
When you use the Website, including for making any product order, you will provide your personal information. You consent to use of such information for processing such orders and related actions required arising from the contractual relationship between you and us. Furher, we may occasionally use your name and email address to send you notifications regarding services offered by AGM Electrical Supplies that we think you may find valuable.
- 4. Protection of Personal Information
We use technological, legal and training means to provide the highest level of security and privacy for personal information.
- 5. Privacy of Email Addresses
AGM Electrical Supplies provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving its communications, usually at the point where we request information about the user. AGM Electrical Supplies requires users to affirmatively ask to join its mailing and subscriber lists. These lists are only available to authorised personnel.
- 6. No Resale or Disclosure
- 7. Aggregated Browser Information
AGM Electrical Supplies analyses Website logs to constantly improve its service. We use the log information to record various information regarding different sections of the Website. This helps AGM Electrical Supplies make its Website more useful.
- 8. Cookies
- 9. Permitted Disclosure
If you become a registered user of the Website, you will be taken to consent to:
- (a) your personal data being transferred to and processed outside Australia;
- (b) AGM Electrical Supplies at its discretion using your personal information to check your identity, including to check your status (eg as a member of a defined user group) and any merchant facility arrangement AGM Electrical Supplies has with bankers, their related bodies corporate, and their respective officers, employees and agents;
- (c) use of your personal information by AGM Electrical Supplies and its authorised personnel and service provider contractors; for example, to improve service AGM Electrical Supplies may provide your personal information as statistical data to others for research and analysis purposes; and
- (d) AGM Electrical Supplies disclosing your personal information in situations where we reasonably believe it is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering with our rights, either intentionally or unintentionally; and
- (e) AGM Electrical Supplies disclosing your personal information to law enforcement agencies and others if AGM Electrical Supplies in good faith believes it is legally obligated to do so.
- 10. Children Under Age 13
AGM Electrical Supplies does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 is permitted to provide any personal information to or on the Website. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 11. Third Party Use of Personal Information
AGM Electrical Supplies may use third parties to manage its Website and activities from time to time, including, but not limited to, promotions and statistical analysis. These parties may have access to and store the personal information of Website users. Similarly, we may contract with third parties to handle requests for information submitted to us.
- 12. Business Transfer
- 13. Links
The Website may contain links to sites and applications published by others. Please note we have no control over their privacy practices.
- 14. Right of Access and Correction
Generally speaking, you may access the personal information AGM Electrical Supplies holds about you. Generally, if any of that information is incorrect, you can have that information corrected. If you provide us with your personal information and you later decided that you would no longer like to receive information from us, follow the "Unsubscribe" directions at the end of any email or other communication you receive from us.
- 16. Contact Details
The Privacy Officer
AGM Electrical Supplies Pty Ltd Pty Ltd
3 / 52-54 Parramatta Road, Croydon NSW 2132 Australia
Phone: 02 9745 1302