We are closed on Australia Day Public Holiday Tuesday January 26. All Orders wont be dispatched until Jan 27 (COVID-19: Our Croydon store is open, with best practise measures in place to keep you and our team safe. Our online store remains open 24/7)
The Blue Monkey is a must have tool when fitting C-brackets for plug points and light switches. This clever stencil is easy to use and includes a built in level indication.
The Blue Monkey template ensures FAST, CLEAN, ACCURATE installations every time.
- Easy to position and mark C-bracket cut-out
- Vertical and horizontal level indication
- Clear centre mark positioning
1. Measure the position desired for the plug point and mark the centre point of the hole you wish to cut for a C-bracket.
2. Check for studs, metal brackets and power cords behind the plaster board using a suitable stud finder.
3. If there are no studs, place the Blue MonkeyTM and match the cross-hair in the centre with the marked point on the plaster board.
4. Check that the Blue MonkeyTM is level (horizontally or vertically) and draw around the stencil with a pencil or pen.
5. Using a Wall Board Saw, cut around the outline.
6. Place a C-bracket in the cut-out hole.
7. Connect and fit the plug point.