PSA 240V Flush Smoke Alarm 5800ACF - LIF5800ACF
ActivFire Listed and Tested & Complies to Australian Standards AS3786:2014
The PSA LIFESAVER 5800ACF is a low profile AC/DC powered photoelectric smoke alarm that operates on a 240V power source with a non-removeable 10 year lithium battery backup. This advanced smoke alarm has the ability to function as a stand alone unit or in an interconnected system. The PSA Lifesaver 5800ACF is compatible with other PSA Lifesaver smoke alarms, heat alarm, carbon monoxide alarm and ancillary devices.
This alarm uses photoelectric sensing technology. Photoelectric sensing alarms may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionisation alarms. Ionisation sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms.
PSA Lifesaver model 5800ACF is a 240VAC powered alarm with a 10 year lithium battery to provide continuous protection during a power failure and includes a quick connect power harness to make installation simple.
• Low profile flush mount design
• Photoelectric Sensing Technology.
• 240VAC with sealed 10 year lithium battery backup, no longer need to change battery.
• One button Test and Hush feature.
– Large easy design button to Test alarm operation and Hush to silence nuisance alarms.
• Two LEDs.
– Green LED indicates AC condition.
– Red LED indicates alarm condition.
• Alarm memory.
• Dual insect screens over outer perimeter and inner sensor chamber to reduce nuisance alarm.
• 90mm cut-out, down-light style mounting for quick and easy installation.
• Operates as single unit or interconnect up to 24 units.
Download Datasheet Via Attachments Tab
We Deliver Via:
Startrack Phone Number 132 345
NZ Customers only