We are closed for the Christmas & New Years Break from Monday 21st December 2020 to Sunday 3rd January 2021. We will Re-Open at 6:30am on Monday 4th January 2021. All Online Orders Places after 12pm Friday December 18 will not be dispatched until Tuesday 5th January 2021. Email & Phone will also be unattended during this time. Please Note due to the increase in volume of online orders prior to the christmas break, there is a slight delay in dispatching orders.
Rotary Universal & LED Dimmer 300VA - DIM-350/2
(Purple Body is our GEN 1, The Stock Send out will be out GEN 2 Green Body)
*PLEASE NOTE" WE CAN ONLY GUARANTEE COMPETIBILITY on our own Brand LED Downlights. Use these dimmers on other brands at your own risk. We cannot guarantee it to be flicker free if you did not purchase our own Brand LED Downlights.
Suitable For Dimmable LED Lights (MAX 150W LED LOAD, MINIMUM 10W LOAD)
- Incandescent/Halogen Lamps (MAX 400W, MINIMUM 10W LOAD)
- Low Voltage Halogen Lighting With Electronic Transformers (NOT IRON CORE, MAX 400W, MINIMUM 10W LOAD
- Dimmer is Designed for 1 Way Operation only (Instruction Manual Incorrect)
- The LED Dimmer incorporates over-current and thermal fuse cutoff (non-recoverable) protection devices and is capable of withstanding persistent short circuit conditions
- Upto 300VA Power Rating (LED MAX 150w)
- 2 Wire Phase Control Wall Plate Dimmer
- Soft-Start for Lamp & Driver Life
- Inbuilt Over-Current & Over-Temperature Protection
- Full Short Circuit Protection
- Complies with Australian & International EMC Standards
- Safety Compliance: AS/NZS 3100, AS/NZS 3133, IEC 60669-2-1
- EMC Compliance: AS/NZS CISPR15, IEC60669-2-1 (26.1, 26.2), IEC 61000-3-2 (Except when used in conjunction with Electronic Loads)
- Suitable for INDOOR Use Only
- No User Serviceable Parts Indide
- PRODUCT MUST BE INSTALLED BY A LICENSED Electrician, Otherwise Warranty is VOID
- THIS DIMMER DOES NOT WORK ON 2 WAY DIMMING (Instruction Manual Printed Incorrectly)
COMPATIBLE GRID PLATES
- Fits on HPM EXCEL, Standard Plates & Switches
- Fits on Sparkelec Slim & Classic Range Plates & Switches
- Fits on Clipsal SC2000, 2000, C2000 Series Plates
Guaranteed To Work With our Sparkelec
This Dimmer May work on other brand LED Downlights, but use at your own risk.
Incase flickering occurs, unfortunately this is outside of our control. This may be caused by various reasons
such as If you are near a Electrical Sub Station, Have a Smart Meter, or you have dirty/unstable power.